Sep 22, 2010

extremely cheesy

I promise to love and cherish all the days that we have together.
I promise to hold you when you need to be held.
And at any chance I can get.
I promise to keep my nagging to a minimum,
So that I won't bore you to sleep.
I promise never to take for granted of what I have..
That means you, of course!
I promise to occasionally concentrate and seem interested
While you talk about ships.
And I would promise to keep my childishness
To a minimum as well :)
(Well maybe not promise, but I’ll honestly try....)
I promise to keep each of our "roles" equal.
Enough, that's quite a lot of promises already..
We both play an equal part in our lives.
Although, my duties shall include:
Being your PA ha ha
Dude,
My life would be incomplete without you.
You compliment me in so many ways.
And I am so glad that we are together.
I absolutely love spending time with you.
You are all that I had ever asked for..
And so much more.
Thank you for everything you have ever done for me
And will ever do for me.
Loves (F&A)

Are you puking already?  I'm puking myself.. gosh


p/s: ..funny when you accidentally miss pronounced ‘beach’ as ‘bish’ and ‘swim’ as ‘schwim’ the other day bahahahahha *tears* sorry, I just had to. Peaceee.

4 comments:

irah said...

like...

SyaFiQa RahiM said...

ehem. soooo cheeeesyy :P
but i like.
glad that u r so much in love.
so sweet :))

Adlyn Farouk said...

lol does he even read it? i bet of he does, he'll melt like ice-cream :P

Irah said...

haha
thanks iqa, appreciate it :D

adlyn : even if he reads it, i wouldnt know.. ha ha

miss u guys