Nov 29, 2010

insanely head over heels

And you've done it again. That was the best birthday surprise/celebration ever and i am completely speechless. It was a gift, that summed up everything that i love. It was a surprise because i didn't even know that we were going to celebrate, he told me he wanted to post phoned! twat.

Got a kitten - huge bouquet of flowers - big card - told me that we're going to go to Pavillion  when actually we were gonna go horseback riding (and it was so much fun and so romantic lol) - went to a Japanese and French village - ate sushi - watched Harry Potter and received a really pretty necklace. :")

Thank you for the effort, thank you for the detailed planning that was done way ahead and although there was a little bit of lying involved, i would have to say that, this time it's okay :P

Dear #1 Boyfriend, 
Thank you for introducing me to your family even when we were still new.
Thank you for entertaining me even while you are working.
Thank you for the flowers and all the surprises that you managed to pull off :)
Thank you for not complaining when I always pick shitty movies for us to watch.
Thank you for all the makanan, even though I’m really weird when it comes to food.
Thank you for waiting for me all the time, which is part of your life HAHA
Thank you for always remembering where we parked.

You are someone,
Who won’t care that I’m incapable of sitting still,
That I can’t grasp the concept of cleaning,
Someone who realizes,
That half of the decisions that I make,
Are usually the ones that I regret,
And I have the tendency to overreact at any given moment,
You are someone who knows how completely clumsy and silly I am,
But would still be there for me anyway & I’m completely head over heels  in love with you for that.

Thank you for being such a wonderful person,
The way you take care of the things that you care about, hello??!!!
it’s inspiring!
You’re amazing sayang And i had a really wonderful day, the best!

Feelin so so blessed :)



3 comments:

cekedikman said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt.....

jelousssssss nye!!!! hahaha....

SyaFiQa RahiM said...

so sweet :)
send my regards to ur mr. F hehe.
glad that u're happy babe! ^__^

Adlyn Farouk said...

sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!