Nov 16, 2010

100th post


I love,

  1.  How we met.
  2. Your kisses. takes my breath away*
  3. Your gorgeous hair.
  4. How you notice the little mistakes that I do.
  5. And laugh at me afterwards :D
  6. The way you hold me when you’re behind me.
  7. Your sweaty palms, but I hold it anyway :P
  8. You never pressure me to do anything I don’t want to do.
  9.  How you’ll know when something is wrong.
  10. You won’t stop until you find out why.
  11. How calm you are, when I made u wait.
  12. When you kiss my forehead before I leave the car.
  13. You’re my best friend at the same time.
  14.  When we eat together.
  15.  When you cut my food for me.
  16. When you worry.
  17. Your hands.
  18. When you bb me good morning, everyday (:
  19. How we share everything (mostly) because we have nothing to hide.
  20.  You’ll stay up until 3 in the morning just bb-ing me about the silliest things.
  21. And goes to work the next day without complain.
  22. That cute face u make when u smile.
  23. How we make fun of each other :P
  24. Our tickle wars.
  25. You respect me.
  26. You bring out the best in me and make me happy
  27. You make me feel special everyday
This list could never end, it just keeps on getting better.

No comments: