Nov 18, 2010

big grin

Ok so, I'm always posting on mushy stuffs because sometimes i'm overwhelmed by my own feelings and i just have to write it down. Besides, no one wants to listen to you yaaaaap about your guy, it's boring! And, there's nothing interesting about accounting for me to write about besides it being the main cause of my increased stress level and recent baldness. I'm on my semester break for a week and it's not as relaxing as it sounds -- assignments assignments accumulating like a giant bowl of shhhhhhit.

Anyway, i'm quite speechless today because HE is not really a sweet talker kind of person, his emotions are personified by his actions, thus most of the time he will be the one listening. See that's why i mushy talk here?! 

However, his answer just blew me away when i asked him this,
*well, he asked me first, but my answer was, DUNNO, money?" haha. Kidding, i want happiness.

ME: how about you?? Do you know what you want in life?
HIM: Yes
ME: ..yes?? ok in 5 years??
HIM:  
I want you in my life
Inside my house
In my kitchen
In my bed
In my bathroom
In my pool *wth ade pool? eceh*
ME: Some more?? who's going to be in your car??
HIM:
Yeah, in my car too.
and you will always be, in my heart.

so straight forward, heh.
and then there's a really long pause - i think my heart just stopped beating. lol. 
Thanks dude, made my day.

3 comments:

Adlyn Farouk said...

JEALOUS. And happy for you. I'll pray for both of your happiness! :)

irah said...

thanks dude, appreciate it. will pray for yours as well :)

cekedikman said...

me 2... huhu...