Jan 21, 2011

heartbeat

I'm in love with Enrique's newest hit featuring Nicole, heartbeat. The beat nails it for me, and Nicole' s sultry voice came out as really sexy. She's like whispering instead of really singing especially when she says 'ooohh give it to me boyy' haha - i just can't get enough of that song OMG (i'm not bored of it yet). If i'm going for a jog, this would be the song that i would repeat over and over again, and just keep on running. LOVE IT. Sigh, it has been a pretty rough week, with the pressure of completing piles of assignments, having food poisoning that made me feel so weak these past few days and on top of other things - the timing of it all is just well, perfect. A super perfect start to a whole new year that depicts how the rest of the year is going to be like. 

Thanks to *** mamak, I've got a new bestfriend - Mr Tandas, having to cling to him every half an hour after every meal. With that, they've just lost one really good customer! (as if one is going to make any difference). Truth be told, i'm really scared. I'm really scared of not being able to finish up all the assignments and PASS em, they carry a lot of weight not only in terms of marks but the content of it as well. To critically analyse and read 4 pages of a 12 page article is like death - oh wait, there's 8 pages more -_- and that is just one article out of the other 30+ articles to go through. *migraine attacks*

I'm trying the best that i can to balance that, and life. However when you're really stressed out it affects the other aspects of your life as well.  I can't focus on ONE SPECIFIC thing at a time, to be studying from dusk till dawn is freaking exhausting. Thus by the end of the day, i need an outlet to release all of that tension, back pain and not to mention the sleepless nights. To really just have a laugh and escape from it all, just for a little while would truly be liberating -- *do that while listening to Heartbeat*  <--- really an icing on the cake ehehehehe


maybe i should start a Tea session every evening with my friends, no mamak please >_<


'I can feel your heartbeat...running through me..'

i'm hooked!


No comments: