Feb 9, 2011

happy birthday love

A Birthday shout out to the most awesome and wonderful boyfriend ever..


For my simply irresistible boyfriend,
Someone who tells me what is right when I’m wrong,
Who is capable of reading my innermost thoughts,
Who always makes me laugh and knows how to bring a smile to my face
Even when I don’t want to,
Someone that I can always count on,
Someone who stole my heart away,
& that I’m head over heels in love with,

Happy 27th Birthday,

I could buy you a thousand bouquets of flowers
But it’ll wither anyway…
I could bake you countless boxes of cookies
But that would only give you diabetes…
I could buy you all the expensive gifts”
But those are only words cos’
I don’t have the money anyway… :P

Therefore, I wish you love and laughter,
health, happiness and cheer,
I hope your aspirations will become a reality,
I hope you’ll be exactly what you really want to be,
For you’re a really special person,
who deserves the very besttt =)

I hope you’ll enjoy the rest of the coming year..
& I love you soooooooooo muchochoo =D

xoxoxoxo

there’s no gravity to hold me down from you <3


we rock! :D :*