Apr 11, 2011

Anni

he actually wrote something in the card...finally <3

He told me that he didn't had any time to devise any elaborate plan on our Anniversary due to his hectic working life and that he didn't manage to find me a gift. I was all okaylahh xpelahhh in front of him when actually i was pretty sad inside because i would be the only one giving a gift...not fair right?! haha! this went on through the whole night in which i tried really hard NOT TO be sad or anything and tried to compose myself, keep my cool, it's okay i'm so going to ask for a double present next time! hah! 

But then, i think he knew how bad i'm at lying and sadness was written all over my face no matter how i tried to hide it. So, he went out for a bit, came back with the above picture and a card on top, which he had prepared in advanced. BOO YAH. All nicely wrapped with the sweetest card, haihh. My face instantly lit up and i told him he could seriously win an award in acting because i really fell for his sad story. thank yoooooou for the surprise present, i love it :)


Saisaki, our first FEW plates

I'm a Japanese food freak and Saisaki is a buffet style restaurant in KL where we had our dinner that night, it serves Japanese, Korean and Thai food. Although he's NOT a fan of sushi he he he but when it comes to celebrations, it is my classic excuse to come and eat here! hea-vennn.

I've never been happier with anyone else except when i'm with you, you bring joy and happiness into my life and it seems so effortless. I can be very annoying, stubborn and impossible sometimes and yet you stay. Thank you very much for your dedication, love, care and attention that has been nurturing our relationship as time progresses. Now, I've realized that my feelings for you just keeps on growing everyday. As my guards are down, this is me raw and at my most vulnerable, placing my gentle beating heart straight into your palms..i know it'll be safe with you, always. You've made me fallen in love with the real you and not just a whole bunch of words. This fall is nothing i ever expected but everything that i could ever wanted. All i know is that it could go one forever, IF nothing gets in the way :) Love You Mucho, hopefully to kingdom come yo!

2 comments:

SyaFiQa RahiM said...

happy anniversary ira & daus.
more years to come insyaAllah :)

Irah said...

hehe thanks iqa! loves!